WinDBreak Cable is participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), which is operated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
This program reduces the cost of a customer's monthly Internet service bill.
What you need to know:
- There is a two-step process to enroll in the program.
- First, go to www.acpbenefit.org to QUALIFY for the benefit and receive an Application ID.
- Second, call Paul at 800-282-4650 with your Application ID, to become ENROLLED in the program.
- Once enrolled, you will receive a maximum $30.00 credit for Internet services on your monthly bill.
- The ACP is not a permanent program.
- The ACP is non-transferable and limited to one monthly discount.
- When the ACP ends, customers will need to notify WinDBreak Cable of their decision to
- Continue at their current service level, at the posted Terms and Conditions, and at the advertised monthly rates. Or the customer may change to a different service level with no penalties.
- Disconnect their Internet service from WinDBreak Cable with no penalties.
- A customer may choose to receive their Internet service from any available carrier or service provider and receive the ACP benefit from that company. A customer may transfer their ACP enrollment from one provider to any other available service provider at any time.